Posted on Nov 24, 2014 in News
Health care Experts believe there are 10 figures that could sum up Obamacare. Obamacare open enrollment will end on February 15, 2015. Keep in mind that we are only a week into the second Obamacare open enrollment period and anything can and will happen.
- 7% Is the average premium increase, which is automatically renewed silver plan, which is the most popular plan tier selected
- 9: The number of states in the federal exchange in which silver premiums prices is declining. Illinois, Mississippi, South Dakota, and Virginia will show declines of 6% in premium. Whereas Michigan, Arkansas, New Jersey, Georgia, and Kansas will have declines of 1% to 5%.
- 25: The number of states who are on federal exchange in which silver premium prices will increase
- 25%: The increase of number of insurers who are offering plans under Obamacare in 2015
- 37%: The number of respondents in one poll who are in favor of Obamacare
- 66%: Is the number of consumers who will switch their coverage in 2015
- 87: Is the percentage of shoppers on the website in 2013 who received assistance in paying for healthcare coverage
- 90%: Is the number of Americans who will have at least three plans to select from on the website
- $111: Is the average monthly premium price increase for a platinum tier plan
- 9,000,000-9,900,000: Is the number of forecast total enrollees in Obamacare by the end of 2015.